LAS VEGAS --Nevada Health Centers is hosting a job fair from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. on Friday, Feb. 17, at the Foundation for an Independent Tomorrow office
The Foundation for an Independent Tomorrow office is located at 1931 Stella Lake Drive in Enterprise Park. The open positions are for the new Nevada Health Centers building nearing completion in Enterprise Park in Ward 5.
Ward 5 Councilman Ricki Y. Barlow is cosponsoring the job fair that will allow those looking for a job to turn in applications and to be interviewed for new positions
Applications be printed from the Nevada Health centers website at this link
Some of the positions that Nevada Health Centers will be accepting applications for include:
- Medical Assistant – Requires high school diploma or GED equivalent, CPR or Basic Life Support certification, and certification of completion of a medical assistant program.
- Front Office Clerk & Women, Infant and Children (WIC) Center Workers – Requires high school diploma or GED equivalent and two years of medical/dental office experience.
- Medical Records Clerk – Requires high school diploma or GED equivalent.
- OB/GYN Scheduler – Requires high school diploma or GED equivalent, two years experience and must speak Spanish and English.
- Registered Nurse (care coordinators and case managers) – Requires degree from accredited school of nursing, must be licensed as a registered nurse in the State of Nevada and three to five years of clinical experience.
In addition, representatives from the Nevada Career Institute are scheduled to be at the job fair sharing information about the training that they offer in medical career fields.
The Enterprise Park is a 75-acre, mixed-use business park master-planned by the city of Las Vegas, west of Martin Luther King Boulevard, between Vegas Drive and Lake Mead Boulevard.
For more information about the job fair visit the city of Las Vegas website