WIN FOOTBALL tickets to this Saturday’s game – UNLV vs. Wyoming
CONTEST RULES FOR UNLV FOOTBALL TICKETS – UNLV vs. Wyoming
POSTED ON MYNEWS3.COM AND AVAILABLE AT RECEPTION INSIDE KSNV STUDIO BETWEEN THE HOURS OF 8AM-5PM M-F.
1. Contest date is on 11/14/12. KSNV can change the contest date OR terminate the contest at its discretion.
2. Watch NEWS 3 AT 11:00PM to 11:30PM. An announcement will air during a commercial break inviting viewers to call the contest telephone number that is both mentioned and shown on screen for a chance to win the prize. Viewers calling the contest telephone number will be asked by a recorded message to leave their name and telephone number. First 10 callers will be called back the following day and will win four tickets to the game which is on 11/17/12.
3. No Purchase is necessary. Odds of winning depend on number of calls received.
4. Prize Package contains mentioned tickets.
5. Winner must be 18 or older, unless otherwise stated on screen.
6. Entrants release sponsors, agencies, employees, and agents, from liability related to prizes. Winners consent to promotional use of their name and likeness without compensation.
7. There is no substitution or cash redemption of prizes. Transfer of prizes is prohibited.
8. KSNV is not responsible for malfunctions of the phone system.
9. Employees and immediate family members of Intermountain West Communications Company, KSNV, and affiliated advertising/ promotion agencies are not eligible.
10. Complete contest rules available at KSNV NEWS 3 reception (Monday – Friday 8am-5pm) and at mynews3.com website under contests.
11. Winners must pick up prizes at KSNV NEWS 3 located at 1500 Foremaster Lane, Las Vegas, NV 89101 by 5PM 11/16/12. Prizes not claimed are forfeited. Winners must show ID and sign a prize acceptance form. Winner is responsible for federal, state, and local taxes, fees, or other charges. Winner will receive an IRS 1099 form for prize value.
12. Disputes or situations not covered by these rules will be resolved by KSNV management in a manner they deem fairest to all concerned. Decisions are final.