Latest News from News 3

3 displaced, 1 hurt after careless smoking causes condo fire

(Las Vegas Fire & Rescue)
(Las Vegas Fire & Rescue)
Set Text Size SmallSet Text Size MediumSet Text Size LargeSet Text Size X-Large
Share
Updated: 7/13/2012 8:28 am
LAS VEGAS (KSNV MyNews3) – One condominium unit was gutted this morning after a fire in the 3100 block of Chadford Place, just off Penwood Avenue between Valley View and Arville.

Las Vegas Fire & Rescue and the Clark County Fire Department officials say quick action prevented the entire condo building from being damaged by fire.

Fire dispatchers received numerous calls at 2:56 a.m. that a townhome inside the Bradford Place Townhomes was on fire. It took 25 minutes to get the fire under control.

The occupant of the heavily damaged unit was taken to UMC for possible smoke inhalation. The fire has been ruled accidental, the result of careless smoking.

The American Red Cross is assisting two adults and one child displaced by the fire.
Share

Slideshows

News 3 Poll

Twitter

All content © Copyright 2014 Intermountain West Communications Company. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service
You may also view our Sitemap.

FCC assistance for any person with disabilities can be provided by contacting us at publicfilehelp@mynews3.com

KSNV Profile & Public Inspection Files

2014 NBCUniversal Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Portions by Broadcast Interactive Media

FOLLOW US!


Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.