LAS VEGAS -- Construction of a bridge expansion project will prompt temporary overnight closures of the ramps between the Airport Connector and the eastbound lanes of the I-215 during the next three weeks.
The closures will all be scheduled from 7 p.m. until 5 a.m. the following day. The following is a schedule of the closures. Please note that the northbound ramp is the ramp that takes traffic off eastbound 215 and north into the airport; and the southbound ramp takes traffic south out of the airport to eastbound 215.
• Sunday-Monday (Oct. 28-29), and Monday-Tuesday (Oct. 29-30) – southbound ramp closed,
• Tuesday-Wednesday (Oct. 30-31), and Wednesday-Thursday (Oct. 31-Nov. 1) – northbound ramp closed,
• Thursday-Friday (Nov. 1-2) – both northbound and southbound ramps closed,
• Nov. 5-6 – southbound ramp closed,
• Nov. 6-7 – northbound ramp closed,
• Nov. 12-13 – southbound ramp closed, and
• Nov. 15-16 – northbound ramp closed.
During the closure, the westbound I-215 ramp to the airport will not be affected and will serve as a detour. Eastbound I-215 traffic will be detoured to the Warm Springs exit and back onto I-215 to use the westbound ramp to the airport tunnel.
Traffic exiting the airport tunnel to westbound I-215 will not be affected. Traffic headed toward eastbound I-215 will be detoured to exit at Hidden Well Road and turn south on Gilespie Street to Warm Springs where they can re-access I-215.
-- From news release