Latest News from News 3

Las Vegas News | Weather | Sports | Traffic - MyNews3

Careless smoking blamed for fire that displaces two

Set Text Size SmallSet Text Size MediumSet Text Size LargeSet Text Size X-Large
Updated: 11/14/2012 12:11 pm
LAS VEGAS (KSNV MyNews3) – Las Vegas Fire & Rescue said careless smoking caused $200,000 damage to a home this morning in the 2200 block of Paseo Court.

Firefighters responded to a call at 8:55 a.m. found smoke emitting from an upstairs room. The fire crew put out the blaze before it could spread, and damage was limited to one room.

Two people have been displaced and there were no injuries.



Popular Right Now:
First look at War Machine's suicide note 

Updated: 10/20/2014 9:05:22 AM

SWAT event part of a busy day on NW valley street

Updated: 10/19/2014 4:03:33 PM

Man killed in ATV accident, woman hospitalized

Updated: 10/19/2014 3:57:28 PM


All content © Copyright 2014 Intermountain West Communications Company. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service
You may also view our Sitemap.

FCC assistance for any person with disabilities can be provided by contacting us at

KSNV Profile & Public Inspection Files

2014 NBCUniversal Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Portions by Broadcast Interactive Media


Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.