Latest News from News 3

Careless smoking blamed for fire that killed 2 dogs

Set Text Size SmallSet Text Size MediumSet Text Size LargeSet Text Size X-Large
Share
Updated: 1/03/2013 3:22 pm
NORTH LAS VEGAS (Las Vegas Sun) -- Careless smoking led to a fire in North Las Vegas that killed two dogs, North Las Vegas fire officials said.

Units from the North Las Vegas, Clark County, and Las Vegas fire departments responded about 2:20 p.m. Wednesday to the home at 2134 Crawford St., officials said. Firefighters could see smoke coming from the house and were able to extinguish the blaze within 10 minutes, officials said.

The single-family home was destroyed, and damage was estimated at $142,000, fire officials said.

The Red Cross is assisting three men displaced by the fire.

-- William D'Urso / Las Vegas Sun
Share


Slideshows

Twitter

All content © Copyright 2014 Intermountain West Communications Company. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service
You may also view our Sitemap.

FCC assistance for any person with disabilities can be provided by contacting us at publicfilehelp@mynews3.com

KSNV Profile & Public Inspection Files

2014 NBCUniversal Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Portions by Broadcast Interactive Media

FOLLOW US!


Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.