The Southern Nevada Health District
will offer immunization clinics for adults and children on a quarterly basis at its Laughlin Public Health Center.
The first clinic is scheduled for Friday, March 1. Additional dates for the remainder of the year are tentatively scheduled in the spring, and summer before the start of the school year, as well as fall.
Clinics will be from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., at the Health District’s satellite office, 3080 S. Needles Highway, Suite 1800. The clinic is available for Nevada residents only.
Administrative fees for immunizations will apply and can be paid with a credit or debit card, cashiers’ check or a money order. Cash will not be accepted. For information, contact the Health District’s immunization clinic, (702) 759-0850 or visit the Health District’s website
At each quarterly clinic, Laughlin residents can receive all childhood vaccines for babies, pre-schoolers, pre-teens and adolescents as well as adult immunizations such as Tdap, pneumonia or flu shots.
“It can be difficult for Laughlin residents to obtain immunizations, and we are working with the community to determine how we can best meet their needs. This is a coordinated effort with Laughlin officials, the school district and the health district. We are looking forward to our first quarterly clinic,” said Bonnie Sorenson, Southern Nevada Health District director of clinic and nursing services.
In addition, immunization services are available at the following Health District locations: Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
• Main Public Health Center, 330 S. Valley View Blvd., Las Vegas
• North Las Vegas Public Health Center, 955 W. Craig Rd., Ste. 103D, North Las Vegas
(North Las Vegas is closed daily from 12:30 to 1 p.m. for lunch)Monday through Thursday, 8 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
• East Las Vegas Public Health Center, 560 N. Nellis Blvd., Ste. E12, Las Vegas
• Henderson Public Health Center, 520 E. Lake Mead Parkway, HendersonTuesday and Thursday, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. (CLOSED for lunch from noon to 1 p.m.)
• Mesquite Public Health Center, 830 Hafen Lane, Mesquite