Latest News from News 3

Las Vegas News | Weather | Sports | Traffic - MyNews3

Red Cross assisting 6 adults, 3 pets after garage fire

Set Text Size SmallSet Text Size MediumSet Text Size LargeSet Text Size X-Large
Updated: 2/22/2013 2:40 pm
LAS VEGAS (KSNV MyNews3) – Six adults and three pets were uninjured after a garage fire this afternoon near Desert Inn and Buffalo.

Clark County Fire Department received the call just after 12:30 p.m. for the fire in the 7900 block of Kentshire Drive, near Desert Inn and Buffalo.

Red Cross Volunteers will be meeting with the residents, providing means to ensure that their immediate needs of food, clothing and shelter are met.



All content © Copyright 2015 Chesapeake Media I, LLC. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service
You may also view our Sitemap.

FCC assistance for any person with disabilities can be provided by contacting us at

KSNV Profile & Public Inspection Files

2015 NBCUniversal Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Portions by Broadcast Interactive Media


Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.