LAS VEGAS (KSNV MyNews3) -- Big storms dumped rain all over the Las Vegas valley on Thursday, exactly one month after one of the biggest storms in recent memory.
A neighborhood near Desert Rose Golf Course got hammered again, and for some, they still had a mess on their hands from the last big one.
Now, it's clean-up time across Clark County.
Clark County officials say efforts to clear rocks, mud and debris from roads are occurring in the following areas:
• Sahara at Winterwood
• Abarth Street, Alfa Circle, Anglia Street, Clubhouse Drive, Bentley and Ferrai avenues.
• Silverado Ranch from Decatur to Dean Martin
• Windmill between Las Vegas Boulevard and Bermuda
• Hollywood from Sahara to Bonanza
• Sandy Valley Road at Kingston
• Northwest area (Grand Teton, Durango, Elkhorn, Lone Mountain).