LAS VEGAS (AP) — Authorities say a Las Vegas man facing attempted murder and other charges in the shotgun wounding of three people at a southwest Las Vegas bar had been suspended from his bartending job a day earlier and rejected by female employee he tried to date.
Police said Friday that 42-year-old James Keck kept shooting as he chased people from the Bomas Bar & Grill to an adjacent office Thursday afternoon, blasting out doors and badly wounding a 50-year-old woman who tried to hide.
Police Sgt. Jay Roberts says she's hospitalized in critical condition.
The 30-year-old woman who earlier spurned Keck's romantic advances was wounded in the hand, and another woman was wounded in the arm during the gunfire.
Keck surrendered when police arrived. He's jailed pending a Monday court appearance.
©2012 Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.