Latest News from News 3

Two children hospitalized with minor burns after garage fire

Fire investigators ruled that a fire Saturday afternoon in a garage behind a vacant house at 4612 Providence Lane (Meadows/Decatur) was accidental, the result of children playing with fire.

Click here to read the full story.

Slideshows

News 3 Poll

Twitter

All content © Copyright 2014 Intermountain West Communications Company. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service
You may also view our Sitemap.

FCC assistance for any person with disabilities can be provided by contacting us at publicfilehelp@mynews3.com

KSNV Profile & Public Inspection Files

2014 NBCUniversal Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Portions by Broadcast Interactive Media

FOLLOW US!


Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.