Latest News from News 3

Las Vegas News | Weather | Sports | Traffic - MyNews3

Brakes overheat on Stratosphere elevator, no fire

Set Text Size SmallSet Text Size MediumSet Text Size LargeSet Text Size X-Large
Share
Updated: 4/06/2013 3:16 pm
LAS VEGAS (KSNV & MyNews3.com) -- Overheated elevator brakes caused alarms to go off at the Stratosphere Tower early Saturday afternoon, but no fire resulted.

Las Vegas Fire & Rescue responded to the call at 2000 S. Las Vegas Blvd.

The overheated brakes only caused cause some minor smoke.

There were no injuries.
Share
Popular Right Now:
Poll


All content © Copyright 2014 Intermountain West Communications Company. All Rights Reserved. For more information on this site, please read our Privacy Policy and Terms of Service
You may also view our Sitemap.

FCC assistance for any person with disabilities can be provided by contacting us at publicfilehelp@mynews3.com

KSNV Profile & Public Inspection Files

2014 NBCUniversal Media, LLC. All rights reserved. Portions by Broadcast Interactive Media

FOLLOW US!


Inergize Digital This site is hosted and managed by Inergize Digital.
Mobile advertising for this site is available on Local Ad Buy.