NORTH LAS VEGAS (KSNV MyNews3.com) –
A man was taken to UMC this morning for possible smoke inhalation after a garage fire at a residence near West Alexander Road and North Decatur Boulevard.
North Las Vegas Fire Department Capt. Cedric Williams said a call came in just before 11:20 a.m. reporting a fire on Imperial Beach Avenue.
"The garage is a total loss and there is some light smoke damage to the inside of the home," Williams told News 3. "The middle-aged man will be checked for possible smoke inhalation. The fire has been ruled accidental."