LAS VEGAS (KSNV MyNews3.com) –
A Clark County grand jury indicted a man accused of multiple counts of lewdness, coercion and child abuse, including a Class A felony charge of sexual assault with a minor under 14 years old.
Michael Duane Colvin, a registered sex offender, appeared before Judge Linda Bell. He faces 27 felony counts, including 10 for child abuse and seven counts of lewdness with a child under the age of 14.
Also indicted today were:
- Timothy Dudley, on one count of attempted murder with use of a deadly weapon and battery with use of a deadly weapon resulting in substantial bodily harm, in relation to a stabbing on Fremont Street in July.
- Richardo Delamora and Nicholas Scott Brown, on multiple felonies involving sexual assault, kidnapping, robbery and assault with a deadly weapon.
- Antonio Carrasco, on burglary, grand larceny auto and four counts of possession of a stolen vehicle.
- Alan Jay Scano and Kristen Collins, on conspiracy to violate uniformed controlled substances act; trafficking in controlled substances; and possession of a controlled substance with intent to sell. Scano also faces a misdemeanor charge of destroying evidence.
- Rodney Anistead, on felony burglary and grand larceny charges, and three misdemeanors.