Dunkin' Donuts Las Vegas is getting into the spirit of the holiday season by supporting a very deserving charity. From now until December 12, all 15 Las Vegas area Dunkin' Donuts restaurants will collect new, unwrapped toys to support the Nevada Childhood Cancer Foundation's annual Hogs and Heifers “Miracle on 3rd Street” Toy Drive. Las Vegas area Dunkin’ Donuts will be offering one free medium hot or iced coffee to guests who bring in a toy donation for the toy drive, with a limit of one coffee per customer.
Wish list items include, but are not limited to, craft-oriented supplies, book bags, toys, handheld games, card games and educational games for all ages. Stuffed animals are discouraged.
Toy donations can be dropped off at the participating Dunkin’ Donuts locations listed below:
• 200 E. Fremont St., Las Vegas, NV 89101
• 4125 S. Eastern Ave. Las Vegas, NV 89119
• 3350 E. Tropicana Ave. Las Vegas, NV 89121
• 5111 Boulder Highway, Las Vegas, NV 89122
• 5485 Simmons St., North Las Vegas, NV 89031
• 5861 W. Craig Road, Las Vegas, NV 89130
• 6795 Tropicana Ave. Las Vegas, NV 89103
• 7430 Las Vegas Blvd. South, Las Vegas, NV 89123
• 6295 S. Rainbow Blvd. Las Vegas, NV 89118
• 171 Gibson Road, Henderson, NV, 89014
• 409 E. Silverado Ranch Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89183
• 7155 Grand Montecito Parkway, Las Vegas, NV 89149
• 11710 W. Charleston Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89135
• 7400 South Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89123
• 10100 S. Eastern Ave., Henderson, NV 89052
For more information on the toy drive, please visit www.LVDonuts.com.