Distill, Summerlin’s newest neighborhood bar and hangout set to open Feb. 22, is looking to hire positions for immediate employment. A relaxed and fun environment, Distill – from the creators of Remedy’s Tavern and Elixir – will be open 24 hours a day, seven days a week, serving cocktails and food. Committed to giving the best in customer service and appreciation, Distill is looking for only the best applicants for employment.
Open positions include:
• Bartenders – at least two years of prior experience as a gaming bartender in local gaming establishment
• Cocktail Servers – at least two years of prior experience in a high-volume food service restaurant/bar
• Food Runner – at least one year of prior experience as a food runner/ expediter in fast paced, high-volume environment
• Line Cooks – at least two years of prior experience as a line cook in a fast paced, high-volume environment
• Kitchen Manager – at least two years of prior experience as a kitchen manager in a high-volume environment
• Dishwasher – at least six months of prior experience as a dishwasher in a fast paced, high-volume environment
• Doorman – at least one year of prior experience as a doorman
Monday, Jan. 27 – Friday, Jan. 31
10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
10820 West Charleston Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89135 (located off I-215 inside the Costco shopping complex)
Applicants must bring Health Card, Social Security Card, Driver’s License, Alcohol Awareness and Sheriff’s Card for immediate employment (some cards not applicable for every position). All potential employees must be 21 or older.